- Characteristics of health care organizations, management, leadership and place of physiotherapy;
- Modern trends in healthcare management;
- Phases of management in healthcare;
- Management and leadership in physiotherapy (extent, contents, aims);
- Team working, sorts of team in healthcare and physiotherapy;
- Conflict solving, communication, delegation, marketing, etc;
- Organization of work in physiotherapy;
- Successful problem solving in healthcare teams;
- Ethics in healthcare and physiotherapy management;
- Organizational model and organizational structure in healthcare and physiotherapy;
- The impact factor successful change management: organizational culture and clime, vision raise, goals and strategy setting, organizational structure and change, model of physiotherapy to patients;
- Motivation theories, motivation of employees.
- recognize modern principles and cognitions on area of organize, management in healthcare and physiotherapy;
- recognize health care system and place/role of physiotherapy in health care system;
- recognize organization theory, concepts, principles in health care management;
- get knowledge about fundamental process in health care organization and about tasks of physiotherapy management;
- get knowledge about leadership of employments, change management in practice, decision making, problems solving, marketing, team working and organization work;
- get knowledge about development of employments, meaning of education/qualification and career management in physiotherapy, motivation of employees;
- get knowledge how to lead the process in physiotherapy and health care.
- Bernik, I., Kovač, J., Černetič, M., Ferjan, M., Florjančič, J., Bernik, M., et al., 1999. Sodobne oblike in pristopi pri organiziranju. Kranj: Univerza v Mariboru.
- Vila, A. & Kovač, J., 1997. Osnove organizacije in managementa. Kranj: Univerza v Mariboru, Fakulteta za organizacijske vede.
- Možina, S., Rozman, R., Tavčar, M., Pučko D., Ivanko, Š., Lipičnik, B., et al., 2002. Management: Nova znanja za uspeh. Ljubljana: Didakta.
- Shortell, S.M. & Kaluzny, A.D., 2000. Health Care Management: Organization Design and Behavior. 4 th ed. Albany: Delmar Publishers. (izbrana poglavja: 1, 2, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15)
- Robbins, S. & Coulter, M., 2014. Management, 12th ed. Harlow: Pearson.
- Senior, B. & Fleming, J., 2006. Organizational Change. Harlow: Prentice Hall.
- Muir Gray, J.A., 2001. Evidence-based Health Care: How to Make Health Policy and Management Decisions. London: Churchil Livingstone.
- Zaletel-Kragelj, L., Eržen, I. & Premik, M., 2007. Uvod v javno zdravje. Ljubljana: Medicinska fakulteta Univerze v Ljubljani. (5. poglavje: Zdravstveno varstvo)
- Scott, R. & Petrosino, C., 2008. Physical Therapy Management. St. Louis, Missouri: Mosby Elsevier.
- Page, C.G., 2015. Management in Physical Therapy Practice, 2nd ed. Philadelphia: F.A. Davis Company.