The aim of the conference is to present current research and development work in clinical environments, higher education and other institutions, and to present development strategies within the contemporary health care in adverse economic conditions.
• Nursing as a scientific discipline
• Interprofessional and intersectoral collaboration for the development of high-quality health care
• collaboration for the development of high-quality health care
• Response of health care professions on the current health care needs of society
• Health promotion
• Role and importance of health care professions in a modern society
• Knowledge for teaching in health sciences at all levels of education
• Improvements and changes in health care provision
• Research and evidence based work
• Clinical research – examples of improvements in clinical practice
• Society, health and politics
• February 15, 2017: Abstract Submission Deadline
• February 20, 2017: E-mail notification of abstract acceptance will be sent
• March 31, 2017: Extended abstract or paper submissions deadline
• April 18, 2017: Peer Review Deadlines
• May 12, 2017: Completed papers Submissions Deadline
• Abstracts can be submitted in English, Serbian, Croat or Slovenian.
• Abstracts of no more than 500 words including references will be accepted.
• Abstract should contain the title, theoretical background, objectives, methods, results, discussion, key words.
• All abstract and presentation materials must be in compliance with copyright laws.
• Abstract content and the presentation focus should be original.
• We accept research work or unpublished parts of studies and review papers.
• You can submit either Paper or Extended abstract (2 pages with key literature)
• All Papers will be subject to blind peer review and published in the international scientific conference proceedings.
Abstract will be reviewed by the Conference Programme Comittee. The 1st authors of the selected papers will be contacted with further information.
• Active participants 150 €
• Other participants 200 €
The participation fee includes lectures, lunch, snacks during breaks, a participation certificate, and lecture proceedings. The participation fee must be transferred to the Angela Boskin Faculty of Health Care, bank account: Fakulteta za zdravstvo Angele Boškin, Spodnji Plavž 3, 4270 Jesenice, IBAN: SI56 0700 0000 1033 819, SWIFT: GORESI2X (Gorenjska banka d.d. Kranj, Slovenia), reference number 00-08062017. Invoices will be issued after the conference. Presenters assume all costs related to travel, accommodations and other expenses related to their presentation.
You are warmly invited to actively participate on the event!
D E A N
dr. Brigita Skela Savič, Associate Professor