12th International Scientific Conference
We are pleased to invite you to the
12th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
»Challenges and Needs of the society in the area of prevention and promotion of health at all levels of health care«
to be held on 6th June 2019, in Bled, Slovenia
The conference is intended to present current research and development activities of integrated prevention and health promotion in the field of health care. the conference is part of Star Vital project.
Become a part of the event which enables you the promotion of your research work and sharing your findings with other experts from Slovenia and abroad.
- Responses of the nursing profession to the current situation / challenges / needs in the field of prevention and promotion of health
- Inter-sectoral and cross-sectoral integration for the development of high-quality healthcare
- Prevention and health promotion in different age periods
- Physical activity and body through different age periods in the light of prevention and health promotion
- Management and quality in health care
- Management and quality of education
- Research and evidence-based practice in the field of prevention and health promotion
- Society, health and politics
• Active participants 130 €
• Other participants 150 €
The participation fee includes lectures, lunch, snacks during breaks, a participation certificate, and lecture proceedings. The participation fee must be transferred to the Angela Boskin Faculty of Health Care, bank account: Fakulteta za zdravstvo Angele Boškin, Spodnji Plavž 3, 4270 Jesenice, IBAN: SI56 0700 0000 1033 819, SWIFT: GORESI2X (Gorenjska banka d.d. Kranj, Slovenia), reference number 00-06062019. Invoices will be issued after the conference. Presenters assume all costs related to travel, accommodations and other expenses related to their presentation.
Additional info: firstname.lastname@example.org, 00386 4 586 93 68
You are warmly invited to actively participate on the event!
Sanela Pivač, MSc (Nursing), RN, Senior Lecturer
Project »Podaljševanje delovne aktivnosti in zmanjševanje odsotnosti z dela v KRZS – STAR-VITAL: Združeni ukrepi za vitalnost starejših delavcev« is financed by Evropean Union: ESS and Republika Slovenija, Ministrstvo za delo, družino, socialne zadeve in enake možnosti. the oparation os conducted on behalf of 'Operativnega programa za izvajanje Evropske kohezijske politike v obdobju 2014 – 2020', v okviru 8. prednostne osi: »Spodbujanje zaposlovanja in transnacionalna mobilnost delovne sile«, 8.3. prednostne naložbe: »Aktivno in zdravo staranje«, 8.3.1. specifičnega cilja »Podaljševanje in izboljšanje delovne aktivnosti starejših, vključenih v ukrepe«.