12th International Scientific Conference
We are pleased to invite you to the
12th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
»Challenges and Needs of the society in the area of prevention and promotion of health at all levels of health care«
to be held on 6th June 2019, in Bled, Slovenia
The conference is intended to present current research and development activities of integrated prevention and health promotion in the field of health care. We invite you to submit abstracts and later scientific papers about nursing, health promotion, physiotherapy and all other areas of health care. Masters and PhD students and their mentors are also welcome.
Become a part of the event which enables you the promotion of your research work and sharing your findings with other experts from Slovenia and abroad.
CALL FOR PAPERS!
Abstract Submission Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Responses of the nursing profession to the current situation / challenges / needs in the field of prevention and promotion of health
- Inter-sectoral and cross-sectoral integration for the development of high-quality healthcare
- Prevention and health promotion in different age periods
- Physical activity and body through different age periods in the light of prevention and health promotion
- Management and quality in health care
- Management and quality of education
- Research and evidence-based practice in the field of prevention and health promotion
- Society, health and politics
• February 15, 2019: Abstract Submission Deadline
• February 22, 2019: E-mail notification of abstract acceptance will be sent
• March 29, 2019: Extended abstract or paper submissions deadline
• April 18, 2019: Peer Review Deadlines
• May 11, 2019: Completed papers Submissions Deadline
Send abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Abstracts should be submitted in English, Serbian, Croat or Slovenian.
• Abstracts of no more than 500 words including references will be accepted.
• Abstract should contain the title, theoretical background, objectives, methods, results, discussion, key words.
• All abstract and presentation materials must be in compliance with copyright laws.
• Abstract content and the presentation focus should be original.
• We accept research work or unpublished parts of studies and review papers.
• You can submit either Paper or Extended abstract (2 pages with key literature).
• All Papers will be subject to blind peer review and published in the international scientific conference proceedings.
Conference Programme Committee will review abstracts. The 1st authors of the selected papers will be provided with further information.
• Active participants 130 €
• Other participants 150 €
The participation fee includes lectures, lunch, snacks during breaks, a participation certificate, and lecture proceedings. The participation fee must be transferred to the Angela Boskin Faculty of Health Care, bank account: Fakulteta za zdravstvo Angele Boškin, Spodnji Plavž 3, 4270 Jesenice, IBAN: SI56 0700 0000 1033 819, SWIFT: GORESI2X (Gorenjska banka d.d. Kranj, Slovenia), reference number 00-06062019. Invoices will be issued after the conference. Presenters assume all costs related to travel, accommodations and other expenses related to their presentation.
Additional info: email@example.com, 00386 4 586 93 68
You are warmly invited to actively participate on the event!
Sanela Pivač, MSc (Nursing), RN, Senior Lecturer