15th international scientific conference: Digitalisation and Education in Health Sciences
We are pleased to invite you to the
15th International Scientific Conference: Digitalisation and Education in Health Sciences,
which will be held on June 9th, 2022 at Hotel Astoria Bled
The 15th International Scientific Conference 2022 will emphasize the importance of digitalisation and new approaches to health sciences education. The conference brings together the practice of health sciences, facilitates collaboration between different health disciplines and introduces a modern approach to the holistic treatment of the individual. It links theory and practice as well as research findings and users. To promote the necessary improvements and digitalisation of approach, it positions expert findings within a broader context.
The conference is dedicated to presenting the current research and development work in the field of digitalisation of health sciences and the implementation of new educational methods in nursing care, health promotion, physiotherapy, and other health sciences.
The aim is to integrate the practice of health sciences through digitisation and introduce new teaching approaches that reflect digitalisation trends. An important aspect of digitalisation and education in health sciences is their impact on shaping a new approach to treating individuals.
• Braking down the barriers between technology and healthcare
• Intelligent health
• Teaching, evaluation, learning and clinical practice
• Research for education, guidelines and universal healthcare developments
• Healthcare informatics
• Standards, expertise and the resulting opportunity for a step forward in improving healthcare quality
• Leadership challenges facing new conditions in healthcare
• How modernization in healthcare can transform the way we work
• How health education can improve control, clinical practice and patient safety
• How can we encourage greater involvement of healthcare professionals, service users, communities and the general public in shaping healthcare services that are fit for the purpose
The central topic of plenary session is Digitization and education in health sciences. Participants will be addressed by:
- Dr Jana Javornik, University of Leeds, United Kingdom: Health Care in Society 5.0
- Dr. Alison P. Squires, NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing, USA: RN4CAST
- Dr. Brigita Skela Savič, Angela Boškin Faculty of Health Care, Slovenia: RN4CAST,
- Dr Maria Ruzafa-Martinez, University of Murcia, Spain: Evidence-based Practice in the clinical setting: from competency to utilization
Various contributions will be presented in the sections. Young researchers will present their contributions in the ASPHER Forum of Young Researchers. The following topics will be highlighted:
Teaching, assessment, learning and clinical practice
Removing barriers between technology and healthcare
Standards, expertise and related opportunities to move forward in the field of healthcare quality
Research for education, guidelines and general health development
THE PROGRAM IS IN PREPARATION
Additional info: email@example.com; www.fzab.si, 00386 4 586 93 68
Active and other participants: 150 €
The participation fee includes lectures, lunch, snacks during breaks, a participation certificate, and lecture proceedings. In case of online conference, participation fee will be 60 EUR. The participation fee must be transferred to the Angela Boskin Faculty of Health Care, bank account: Fakulteta za zdravstvo Angele Boškin, Spodnji Plavž 3, 4270 Jesenice, IBAN: SI56 0700 0000 1033 819, SWIFT: GORESI2X (Gorenjska banka d.d. Kranj, Slovenia), reference number 20220609. Invoices will be issued after the conference. Presenters assume all costs related to travel, accommodations and other expenses related to their presentation.
Sanela Pivač, PhD, Assistant Professor
Sponsor of the event:
The event is also part of StarVital project.