16th international scientific conference: A new healthacare era and digital journey
We are pleased to invite you to join us at:
16th international scientific conference
A new digital era and digital journey,
which will be held on 8 June, 2023 in Bled, Hotel Astoria.
The 16th international scientific conference emphasizes the importance of integration and cooperation, mutual upgrading and adaptation to new digital and social reality in healthcare. Today we have a new era that requires optimal functioning of both spheres. Therefore, the core of the 16th ABFHC international scientific conference is to find steps that offer effective ways of dealing with modern challenges, effective preventive ways, and strategies and tools for even more effective development of healthcare professions.
The purpose is to present the digital and psycho-social context of everyday life and work in the field of health care: presentation of good practices in the context of the digital field, presentation of prevention and management activities in the field of chronic diseases and mental health, and presentation of content and knowledge necessary for successful healthcare.
The aim is to contribute to creation of healthcare workforce who will be able to address modern and future challenges.
• Opportunities of digital health ecosystem - Virtual care: Telehealth transformation
• Use of digital innovations in healthcare
• How to manage network and developed healthcare–prevention of health problems?
• Out-of-hospital care and in-home treatment
• Connecting healthcare: Encouraging healthy lifestyle
• Chronic diseases and the protection opportunities
• Enhance chronic diseases care access with digital solutions
• Innovation and development of mental health
• Enhance mental health care access with digital solutions
• Development of Health care proffessionals' soft skills
• Developing health care proffesionals' IT skills
• 10 February 2023: Abstract Submission Deadline
• 13 February 2023: E-mail notification of abstract acceptance will be sent
• 13 March 2023: Paper submissions deadline
• 3 April 2023: Peer Review Deadlines
• 4 May 2023: Completed papers Submissions Deadline
Additional info: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.fzab.si or +386 4 586 93 68
Active and other participants: 150 €
The participation fee includes lectures, lunch, snacks during breaks, a participation certificate, and lecture proceedings. The participation fee must be transferred to the Angela Boskin Faculty of Health Care, bank account: Fakulteta za zdravstvo Angele Boškin, Spodnji Plavž 3, 4270 Jesenice, IBAN: SI56 0700 0000 1033 819, SWIFT: GORESI2X (Gorenjska banka d.d. Kranj, Slovenia), reference number 20230608. Invoices will be issued after the conference. Presenters assume all costs related to travel, accommodations and other expenses related to their presentation.
Sanela Pivač, PhD, Assistant Professor