How to apply for the exchange at ABFHC?
Students are requested to send all the requested documentation and information:
- An official letter from your university stating that you have been nominated to participate in Erasmus Mobility Programme
- The original "Application form"
- A photocopy of your passport or identity card
- Scan of your ID (passport) photo
- Copy of your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- English Language Proficiency declaration from the home university
- A copy of the immunisation record, which must include evidence of immunity to Hepatitis B
- May 1st (Autumn term) or
- November 1st (Spring term)