6th International Scientific Conference: »Knowledge and responsibility for changing and developing health care to meet the growing demand for health care provision«
College of Nursing Jesenice, Slovenia has a great pleasure of inviting you to take part in the 6th international scientific conference on nursing and health care research with a title: »Knowledge and responsibility for changing and developing health care to meet the growing demand for health care provision« .
The conference will be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia, on 6-7 June 2013.
The aim of the conference is to present current research and development work in clinical environments, higher education and other institutions, and to present development strategies within the contemporary health care in adverse economic conditions.
- Knowledge for clinical work and management on all three levels
- Management and quality in health care
- The importance of research and evidence-based work
- Knowledge of and demand for health care workers in the society
- Education and clinical practice for health professions
- Networking and dialogue between the sectors of social care in the country (health, social, labor market)
- Ethical dimensions of research and clinical work
- Health promotion throughout the lifespan
- Partnership in patients health proceedings
- The role and importance of nursing in contemporary society
- Development innovative networking between higher education institutions and clinical environment
- Clinical research – examples of improvements in clinical practice
- Society, health and politic
Participation fee for the international scientific conference:
|Active participants (payment due by May 10, 2013)||200 EUR|
|Active participants – nursing students (payment due by May 10, 2013)||120 EUR|
|Active participants CNJ (payment due by May 10, 2013)||140 EUR|
|Other participants (payment due by May 10, 2013)||240 EUR|
|Other participants (payment due after May 11, 2013)||270 EUR|
The participation fee includes lectures, lunch, snacks during breaks, a participation certificate, and lecture proceedings. The participation fee must be transferred to the College of Nursing Jesenice bank account: Visoka šola za zdravstveno nego Jesenice, Spodnji Plavž 3, 4270 Jesenice, IBAN: SI56 0700 0000 1033 819, SWIFT: GORESI2X (Gorenjska banka d.d. Kranj, Slovenia), reference number 00-06062013. Invoices will be issued after the conference. One day participation fee is not available.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at e-mail email@example.com or at telephone number +386 4 5869 360. We would be glad to help you.
You are warmly invited to participate on the event!
D E A N