13th international scientific conference
Due to the current situation we are postponing the organization of 13th international scientific conference to the September 24th, 2020 and changing it to the online ZOOM event
Therefore we are pleased to invite you to the
13th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
»Responsibilities of health policy-makers and managers for the retention and development of nurses and other healthcare professionals—2020: International year of the nurse and the midwife«
which will be held on 24th September 2020, ZOOM
The 2020 Conference is placed in the context of the International Year of Nursing and Midwifery. It is intended to present current research and development activities of integrated prevention and health promotion in the field of health care. To this end, the European Association ASPHER (The Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region) will joins us.
HEALTH WORKFORCE AND HEALTH CARE FOR THE HEALTH OF PEOPLE THROUGH THE PERSPECTIVE OF CURRENT CHANGE
• The society, health, and politics
• Management, leadership and quality in health care
• Encouraging investment in human resources in health care
• Recruiting the right healthcare professionals to assume leadership positions
• Management and the quality of healthcare education
DAILY PRACTICE AND THE NECESSARY SYSTEMIC IMPROVEMENTS
• Research and evidence-based practice in nursing, physiotherapy, and other healthcare professions
• Interprofessional and intersectoral collaboration for the development of high-quality healthcare provision
• Responses of nursing and physiotherapy to current conditions/challenges/needs in palliative care (prevention and health promotion)
IDENTIFYING AND DISSEMINATING BEST PRACTICE EXAMPLES IN HEALTHCARE PROVISION
• Exchange of best practice examples in physiotherapy—experiences, new developments, and vision for the future
• Exchange of best practice examples in nursing— experiences, new developments, and vision for the future
Due to the situation participation fee for active and other participants is: 60 €
The participation fee includes lectures, a participation certificate, and lecture proceedings. The participation fee must be transferred to the Angela Boskin Faculty of Health Care, bank account: Fakulteta za zdravstvo Angele Boškin, Spodnji Plavž 3, 4270 Jesenice, IBAN: SI56 0700 0000 1033 819, SWIFT: GORESI2X (Gorenjska banka d.d. Kranj, Slovenia), reference number 2492020. Invoices will be issued after the conference. A link to the ZOOM event will be e-mailed to the participants on September 23rd, 2020.
You are warmly invited to actively participate on the event!
doc. dr. Ivica Avberšek Lužnik